Practical skills for business are essential to entrepreneurs. Faraja Foundation helps you develop your business idea into a sound, sustainable business plan. Experienced enterprise facilitators guide this process. Practical skills for business covers all the key areas on running a business. At Faraja Foundation, you receive expert advice to ensure you have a viable business idea and learn essential practical skills to help you run your business.
The training runs for eight days across four weeks. The training helps an entrepreneur or an investment group to:
- Understand the skills required for business/self-employment and how and where to improve them
- Determine the strategic direction of your enterprise
- Refine and ensure the viability of your product or service
- Create a comprehensive marketing plan
- Understand and deal with the legal requirements of your enterprise
- Formulate an effective operational plan
- Understand business finance and means of record keeping
- Complete your business plan and get up and running.